The Impact-S storage servers have been specifically designed to meet the requirements of IP surveillance applications such as DVR, NVR and IP CCTV systems. For more information on our security automation capabilities using our storage servers, please visit our Security Automation division section for security storage servers.
The Impact-S servers come as standard with:
- Industrial heavy duty cold rolled electroplated steel chassis
- Enterprise grade RAID Edition hard disk drives (HDD)
- RAID function options including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 & 60
- Support for up to multiple Xeon processors
- Industrial grade redundant power supplies
- 3 year hardware warranty
- Free technical support
In addition to high performance, our storage servers offer high reliability. In order to ensure this, system components are carefully selected and all systems are given a soak test prior to shipment.The Impact-S rackmount server range comprises:
- 2U rack storage server solutions: Impact-S 2000 series
- 3U rack storage server solutions: Impact-S 3000 series
- 4U rack storage server solutions: Impact-S 4000 series
- 6U rack storage server solutions: Impact-S 6000 series
As with all other Amplicon industrial computing systems, the Impact-S range provides customisable server solutions. We can provide bespoke rackmount servers tested to customer application requirements using our EMC pre-compliance test facility based in Hove, UK. This enables us provide fully compliant systems with known predictable characteristics. To date, we have successfully designed and supplied a number of systems into a variety of markets including process control, factory automation, defence, security automation and railway. For more information on our pre-compliance test capabilities, please visit our EMC test facility section.